Friday, October 31, 2008

"The Hallowed" and Ret Pallies

Good morning - another fantastic day around the job place. I am bored and tired....decided instead of sleeping on the job I would attempt to stay awake...seems like a plan so far lol.

I was the guy that told everyone that achievements are stupid and that I would never do them. Now I find myself attempting to complete all of the holiday world events so I can get one of those rare / cool looking photo-drake. So I went off on my journey and completed everything for the hallows end event except the achievement that forced you to farm the Headless Horseman over and over and over again.....

Yes, I know you know it...the actual name of the achievement is escaping me but it consisted of obtaining a Hallowed Helm and a Sinister Squashling. I been farming the HH everyday since the event started....that is 5 summons a day for the past 14 days.

Lets do some math...14 x 5 = 70...So I killed this headless horseman fool 70 times only never to see the Hallowed Helm drop. Pretty funny actually ~ I was getting worried that I spent all that time doing the other achievements only not to get the title because of "RDM" loot.

All is well though (I know you care) I finally got a Hallowed Helm from a trick or treat bag today. So that is one holiday event down, now only what? 10 more to go? woot

This is a screenshot of a AB - This is to show how overpowered Ret Pallies are right now....lol. I raided as holy with my pally until the new talents came out. I respeced to Ret and I have mostly green gear with a few Kara hunter gear pieces. My weapon is also a blue polearm from reg Mech.

I couldn't even imagine the carnage and destruction I would inflict on noobs if I actually had some half way decent gear and a good weapon. I have completely stopped playing my Restro Shaman and my Frost Mage....Ret pallies are just way to fun right now.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween. I have a couple parties I am going to attend and I hope I arrive home safe.

Song of the day
"ddevil"
Performed by System of a Down


Quote of the day
"I shut my eyes in order to see"
-Paul Gauguin


Random funny pic of the day

No comments: