Thursday, April 9, 2009

Don't Hate the Playa

Morning blog lovers!

Yesterday I told you about how much time I had to sleep before work. How did it work out?

Yeah....I called off lol. I got a metric ton of sleep and I am SUPER refreshed for the day ahead of me.

The main reason for this post is to mention some new additions to my blog roll. To be on my blog roll, lets face it. They have to be unique, funny, or information, and they all have to be entertaining. I think that these 3 blogs fit the bill and I welcome them to my blog roll.

Without any further interuptions!

Skrooge - Skrooge is on the mission to make THA CASHMONEY. He reminds me a little of the Greedy Goblin, but cooler. His post are informational and harilous. Check him out....funny little gnome he is.

miss elf - Long time blogger and there is a reason, she good at what she does. Lots of good information for Mages and all other classes of WoW.

Shadowy Goodness - New blogger and started for the same reasons why I did. I found out that he is on my server, yet I do not know what faction he is. He has some pretty funny posts so I figured, what the hell. Maybe I will bring his blog into a bigger light.

Until next time blog lovers, I'm WTFout!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning me. Now I actually have to produce posts.
btw I'm alliance on Bonechewer.