Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Humble Bundle and an Awesome Dog


I haven't mention the Humble Bundle website on this blog ever. That is because honestly, I just found out about back in June. Since then however, I have purchased a few and I must say, its flipping awesome.

I am not going to explain how it works too much, but I highly suggest you check them out. Read more on their site and what they are trying to accomplish. I will say this, it's a great way to support game developers and charity. You name your price and you will get a minimum of 4 games. Want to pay 5 cents? Want to pay 500 bucks? You are going to get some pretty dope games and you can write it off on your taxes...

...LIKE A BAWS

They throw in a total of 4 extra games if you pay more then the average, which is normally right around 5 bucks. So lets do that math, that is 8 games for roughly 5 bucks. Sounds too good to be true, but believe me, its legit and a great deal. They just released a new bundle and this time the theme is Indie games. I am usually not a big fan of Indie games, but I always wanted to play / purchase "Brutal Legend" but I really didn't want to shell out 30 bucks for it on Steam. So when I saw it involved in the lineup of games I knew I was going to get this package. To my surprise Trine 2 and Mark of the Ninja look super fun. From watching the trailer of Trine 2 I was pretty shocked on how good the game looked visually.





I highly suggest / recommend the site. Go check them out and see what they are all about. Until next time, here is an awesome dog.


No comments: