Sunday, June 2, 2013

2013!?! Its Been Awhile Uh?

...I used to update this blog 3-4 times a week. 

Its been a little over a year since I did anything with this blog. I never wanted to get rid of it because it serves as a memory of a good time in my life and also as a reminder to never ever get that addicted to a video game again. 

Lots of things has changed in my life, but one thing as always stayed the same. My love for creating and designing shit in my head and then seeing it manifest.

So after a night of heavy drinking, I found myself in front of my PC, coffee in hand, at 9am checking my emails. One email was a Blogger email stating some BS about this blog and its stats. Intrigued, I pulled up the old site and, well....one thing lead to another. 

I ended up completely redesigning the blog with a custom template. I've added several new links and features. So check it all out. I put a link to a few Pandora radio stations I listen to on a daily basis as well as some sites I visit pretty regularly. Take a look around and let me know what you think with a comment below.

So whats the plan!?!one1

As of now, I want to update the blog on a weekly basis. To my surprise, I still get a few hundred hits a day to this blog...probably mostly super out-dated Resto Shaman crap and Katy Perry GIFS. 

I'LL TAKE IT THOUGH!!

Video games, stoner talk thought provoking stories, TV series, sports, sexy females, and other random bullshit is what this blog is all about. You can follow along several ways, all of them located on the side bar. 

Until next time, I'm WTFout!!

Pictured below - Danielle Lo. The rest of her photo shoot can be found here, on one of the best websites in the world, The Chive.

No comments: