Monday, June 3, 2013

Music Remixes / Covers - Better then the Original?

"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain"
-Bob Marley

Pretty badass quote in my opinion. If you think otherwise, you can go fuck yourself.

THATS RIGHT!

Music is serious business people! I've found myself listening to more and more covers or remixes of songs these days. It begs the question, are they better then the original?

"Better" is a strange word to describe it. I think a more appropriate term to use is "unique". A song that is covered by another performer can take on a whole new meaning, strike a completely different emotion, or just add the artist's favor to it.

Overall I think the concept of them are pretty badass. Below are some of my favorite remixes / covers of songs. Share some of your favorites in the comment section unless you are lame. If that is the case, please see below.




















Until next time, I'm WTFout!

Nasty Boy/Purple Haze by DJ Doc Rok on Grooveshark
























No comments: