Thursday, July 18, 2013

Steam Summer Sale is Consuming My Soul


That is right ladies and gentlemen. I can feel my soul getting consumed by the awesomeness that is Steam's Summer Sale. 

You might have read my last post about how I purchased all of the Grand Theft Auto series for 20 bucks. Well, that was only the beginning. The next day I realized that not only are they having a summer sale, but they are having daily and hourly deals as well! Some which are 85-90% off...its rather silly.

I am a noob, I am aware. But damn! Since then I have been checking the site every 3 or 4 hours to see what the next flash sale or community vote is. As of right not, including the 20 bones I spent on GTA, I have only spent 31 dollars and have gotten 8 very good and highly recommended games. 

The festivities are going to last until July 22nd. So if you haven't checked it out, get your ass moving and do so. 

Steam's website - http://store.steampowered.com/

Have you gotten any games from Steam during the sale? Do you like using Steam? Let me know in the comment section. 

No comments: