Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hearthstone Beta - Spell Master Daily Quest

Hiya people! It looks like Blizzard is finally changing up some of their daily quests for Hearthstone. My daily quest yesterday was called "Spell Master" and it stated that I simply had to use 40 spells in Play or Arena mode.

I like the idea and I really enjoy Blizzard using their daily quest system to not necessarily force people to make new decks, but to have a focus point and build a deck around it. Does that make sense? I think it does...anyway, moving on!

So I made a new deck focusing on spells and I decided to go with the Mage class. Cards list can be found here and below is the breakdown.


When I first made it was I assuming it was going to be terrible, but I hoped it would be atleast fun. Well, it turned out to be not only fun, but highly successfully. I got my ass handed to me a few times by some rogues, but other then that held my own. I ended up going 8-2 on my stream last night.

Below is a couple YouTube videos I made cut directly from my twitch stream of some of the more entertaining games I played. Hopefully it helps you out if you ever get the Spell Master quest. Until next time, I'm WTFout!



No comments: