Sunday, November 17, 2013

UFC 167 - GSP "Stepping Away" and Dana White's Post Fight Comments

I decided to share this story because Dana White makes some valid points about the state of judging in MMA along with some choice words about GSP's comments after the fight. It doesn't matter if you watched last's nights UFC 167 PPV card or not, go ahead and watch the below three minute video and then read my take on it.

It does state who won in the GSP vs Johnny Hendricks fight however...so FYI. Full card results can be found here.



This is why Dana White is loved by fans of MMA. He is a fight fan and he speaks his mind without caring how he comes off to the general public. I don't know about you guys, but I really respect and appreciate that. I don't always agree with Dana, but the comments he made in the video I 150% agree with and I hope something positive comes out of it.  It should be an interesting week in the MMA world. I'll have to make sure to listen to some MMA Junkie Radio this week for all the juicy drama and fallout.

Here is a link to the full story. MMA fan? Thoughts on the card? Leave a comment on hit me up on Twitter.

No comments: