Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Updates and Wallpaper Change Day

Updates!?! On the blog!? How flipping exciting right? I know what you are thinking...

blah, blah, blah...I updated some links...
blah, blah, blah...I posted some new pictures / .gif files and they are super AWESOME...
blah, blah, blah...I setup an official WTFspaghetti YouTube account and started streaming on TwitchTV...

...wait what?

That is correct people. I finally took some time out and setup my TwitchTV account to actually stream. Not sure how I often I am going to use it, but it's pretty cool that I have it setup now. I also got around to setting up an official YouTube page for WTFspaghetti and already uploaded some Hearthstone footage. I am unsure on how I am going to use these two sites, but it will be fun nonetheless just fucking around with it and trying new stuff out. 

On the right hand side of my blog I put two new and shiny buttons to subscribe to both of my channels. Go now and then come back to select a new wallpaper for your device of choice. I personally choose "The Geek Zodiac", I love stupid nerdy shit like that #AlphaNerd 

Until next time people...
















No comments: