Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A.D.I.D.A.S

/headbang

Morning blog lovers!

Still trying to get back into the swing of things since my vacation in the south. So my apologizes for the lack of updates. It also doesn't help that there isn't much going on to blog about these days. Most people are nervously awaiting the day when 3.1 goes live and I am sure that the releasing will cause my blogstorming to go up a notch.

A new "meme" has been spotted around the blogmosphere and our friends over at Sideshow and Syrana has tagged us.

Before I get into that, I want to ask, who came up with the name "meme"? The word "meme" just seems so weird in my opinion. Who knows....either way...back to reality....

It was actually pretty tough. I thought it would be easy but then I found myself writing stuff and then deleting it immediately. After many different angles and thoughts, I finally decided to stick with something simple.

















Over at Out of Mana, in the comment section of this particular meme, one made me laugh pretty hard. "On the road of the Arcane, there are those who make sheep, and those who fuck them. Mages wanted." LOL...Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back comes to mind when I read that lol...good times I tell ya.

Ok, now to see what some of my favorite bloggers come up with.

Rules

On the road of X, there is(are) Y and Z.

INSERTWITTYCOMMENT Wanted.

4 comments:

Darraxus said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Kudos for the Korn title! ;)

And you know.. maybe "meme" should be a future Leet Word of the Month post over at mah place.. hmm..

LarĂ­sa said...

Awww tagged!
I hope I'll come up with something. Right now my mind is a white sheet, nothing to show. I hope that that logo will evoke... something. No promises though!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh tagged! XD

>_>

*sound of shuffling papers*

OK...I think I can find my computer...I'll update with my own version soon!

^_^