Recognition - the state of being recognized
I always liked writing, but I know that I wasn't really good at it. I have to proof read my blog post ATLEAST 5 or 10 times to catch all of the error and grammar mistakes. If you follow my blog you know that I never catch them all lol.
There are a lot of bloggers I feel like I know, Krizzlybear, the guys at WTFspaghetti, Darraxus, Gnomeageddon, Larissa, etc.
I pretty much feel that same way. Sometimes I will confuse myself and think that I am on the same server as those particular bloggers lol. If I have a question about there post, for a split second I think..."I will just ask them when I log on"
I have watched my blog grow from just a few hits a day to over 800 hits yesterday. Now that 800 hits blew my record of 112 hits out of the water and it was because I got linked in an article bywowinsider. Either way, I usually get around 70-100 hits a day when I actually update. I know to the bigger bloggers that isn't much, but for me....that is outrageous.
I would like to accept this award...
I also got tagged for the same "meme" by another awesome blogger, Kyrilean from Casual Hardcore. Our blog are pretty similar in that we don't really talk about just one subject...mostly just random WoW thoughts that cross our minds. I mean...whats better then random stuff about the game that we all
Rules for meme
2. Tag other bloggers and give them all said award.
3. Write 10 honest things about yourself since this is the "Honest Weblog Award"...
I am only going to give "my award" to three bloggers. Most of my blog roll have already done this meme, so that makes it a little more easier.
1. Player vs Developer Awesome blog. Talks about MMOs in general and overall a great site. Looking forward to hearing his 10 honest things...if he does it that is =P
2. Frost is the New Black One of the first blogs I ever read. I like this dude writing style and he usually has some good information about one of my favorite spec / class, the frostmage.
3. Sideshow and Syrana Just a good blog. I am interested in learning more about these bloggers.
10 Honest Facts
- I am 23 years old
- I have two cats that make me laugh daily with their crazyness
- I live with my girlfriend and Darraxus's tips to getting her to play WoW did not work lol
- I am a Cisco Certified Network Assoicate..../puke
- I have never bought anything off of ebay
- I love professional sports and I am one of the few Americans that actually enjoy futbol (soccer)
- I am not afraid to admit to anyone that I am a certified NERD
- My favorite fast food has to be White Castles....mmm....white castles...
- I don't like working for a living...I need to win a million dollars so I can hang out all day and be lazy.
- I am pretty excited about today being Friday....WOOT!