- In a Casual Raiding guild, people are forced to come prepared. Meaning that they should be working on their toon to make it the best before you come to the raid. This includes farming for mats or gold to buy epic gear, bring buff food and pots to the raid, reading up on boss strategies, and most importantly - learning from your mistakes. If you do not do these things in this type of guild, more then likely you will not be raiding with them.
- In a Casual guild that raids, people are not forced to any of those requirements. This is more of a social guild that likes to play with each other and are not worried about progression. Instead of making one toon the best they can be pre-raid, they are leveling alts or a profession. They expect to get in the raid even though they are doing sub-par dps (1k dps or lower) because they are friends with everyone.
Both situations are fine in my opinion. We all play this game to have fun and that is the most important thing. If you have fun leveling alts and professions and really don't care about raiding and progression, then a casual guild that raids is perfect for you.
On the flip, if you want to progress, then you are only going to get frustrated in a casual guild that raids. You might want to think about that before making choosing a guild. The main point is to have fun but noone likes someone joins a guild, takes some epics and then leaves.
~Monday Morning Madness~
- You might want to check out what you can buy with Wintergrasp marks. There are actually some really good stuff I had no idea about.
- I am still making a killing off of Cooking. It seriously took me about 3-4 hours total farming all of the mats for 1-375. 375-400 is super easy to level but I spent some money on AH for mats. I been making some serious bank with it....try it out!
- Only one more day left on the weekly poll and so far it looks like Mages are leading with close to 30% of the post. I am pretty sure that means that alot of Mages read this blog lol
- I absolutely love playing during the down time (Mornings) on my server. There are a huge amounts of ignorant people on US-Bonechewer- Horde side. It just blows my mind.
- Speaking of boneheads...whatever happen to people saying "reported" in general chat? All of those people seem to have gone away and the trade/general chat seems to be 10 times worst. Not that I want them back or anything...I always thought it was pretty silly to report someone, but still! Where did they all go??
It was a great weekend, I had lots of fun and relaxed to the fullest. How did your week go?