Ahh yes, its Tuesday and you guess it, maintenance day. Nothing to look forward to when I get off of work in 4 hours. I guess I could go to the grocery store or something, but its a winter wonderland where I live. So I will probably go home and screw around for an hour, then go to bed.
God, isn't that exciting stuff! I have been told many times that my life is so interesting and fun....makes you wonder what the hell ever happen to those times lol.
Ahhh...yes, the good old times.
Dilemma for the week
- I dinged level 79 on my mage right before the servers went down last night.
- Lunar Festival is in full swing and I have not collected one coin on my shaman.
Doesn't seem like a dilemma to you? Its a pretty big one for me actually. I am super excited to grind my mage one more level to get 80 so I can start pimping him out. However, I am all about world events since I found out if you complete them all you get a proto-drake! Also, I have completed the past two (Hallow's End and Winter's Veil) so I might as well right?
So now you see why I am struggling with this...
My heart tells me to level my mage, but my brain is telling it to STFU and do the Lunar event because its timed. I guess I just have to bite the bullet and take a break from leveling my mage and start collecting coins with my shaman. I am a little upset about it, but it will be worth it...
What do you guys think I should do?
In Other News...
- I have decided that my Shaman's T7 shoulders are dropping this weekend in Naxxramas.
- Yup, its going down and I will be DAMNED if I get out rolled by a hunter or a warrior. I haven't gotten anything out of Naxx in 3 weeks and our hunters have gotten a few upgrades....So I am going to have to but the voodoo curse on them
WTFspaghetti's Resident Troll Voodoo Witch Doctor creates [Elixir of Horrible /Roll]x2
- O yes, these will come in handy..../evil laugh
WTFspaghetti's ID10T of the week (work friendly)
Tip of the week
- Alot of people are doing the current world event, Lunar Festival. Some of the quests want you to go into your opposing factions major cities and find an NPC.
- This means that you have about a 98% chance that you are going to die. Yes, from other players, but also from npc guards.
- Make your repair bill cheaper by getting pretty much naked and pick yourself up some invisible pots. You will thank me later and yes, I accept payment in gold. =P
Quote of the day
The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye. The more light you shine on it, the more it will contract.
-Oliver Wendell Houston Homles Jr
Song of the day
That's right, I went there...R. Kelly baby! You know he was found Not Guilty right? Guess the jury decided that wasn't him on the video...
Thanks for reading guys and gals. I hope your loot is phat and your repair bills are low, I'm WTFout of here.