Monday, May 4, 2009

Nugg's Confessions - Fuzzy Little Man-Peach, Covered in Teets

Nugg's Confessions is a guest post written by a good friend of WTFspaghetti. Nuggs has an unique sense of humor that I think we can all enjoy. Enjoy and remember to keep all sharp objects out of reach of Nuggs....it can turn dangerous.

So, after running though Naxx like a pack school girls trying to grab at the Jonas Brothers junk I have realized something. My guild has become lazy.

Sadly I have not become as lethargic. I have been filled with rage.

This is spilling over into my job where I advise morons, who advise other morons, on how to fix their internet. I seem to be yelling obscenities in my little corner more than normal. I just to reach though my chat program, grab them by the face and scream "Why didn't you learn this in training"! I hate these people so damn much.

On my off days I like to raid until I forget I work where I do. Without progression I can't seem to do that. The rage builds until I have to find a different outlet. Normally I would go to the shooting range and that would do. However I can't find ammo. So now I just have really expensive clubs.

So now I must motivate my guild to do better. I will spread my rage like the Pig Flu and they will feel my spirit inside.

I will become Old Greg and they will be my fuzzy little man-peaches.

2 comments:

WTFspaghetti said...

F'n Old Greg....that dude creeps me the hell out.

"So, after running though Naxx like a pack school girls trying to grab at the Jonas Brothers junk I have realized something."lol

Potts said...

Man I missed the Nuggs