Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blogger achievements, Northrend instances, and ramblings...

O ya....someone actually found my blog interesting enough to add it to their blog roll. I maybe a noob blogger, but atleast I'm heading in the right direction. Shotout goes to NoobDing

This one really surprises me. I expected at some point or another I would get linked to another blogger's blog roll, but an actual WoW gold seller comment? I was in utter shock! Last week I installed some software on the blog to see how many people actually view this blog. The numbers are great in my opinion and they are getting better. However, its super low compared to all the other wow bloggers out there I'm sure....but hey...I will take the achievement! If you have no idea what I am talking about go check out pinkpigtailinn's post out.

Looks like Tuesday's maintenance went through normally. No patch to install and for the first time since the release of WotLK, there wasn't a queue during the evening peek time on my server. Does this mean that a good portion of people transferred off? I know a couple in my guild did...but I really didn't think it would make a huge difference. Maybe all the people that quit wow months ago came back just to check out the expansion decided that they are bored with the game already. Who really knows, but I am happy that there is no longer a queue. We shall see how long that lasts.

I have now completed the first two instances in Northrend, UK and Nexus. I must say that they are both super easy. I think that UK's last boss is actually harder then any boss in Nexus or the the rest of the UK. However, I can say undoubtedly that the Nexus is super fun instance with lots of different mob encounters and very cool graphics. The only part I liked about UK in regards to artwork is the room with the fire pouring out of a huge metal demon-looking helmet. Other then that I think the instance looks very boring.

One thing I hate about having multiple toons is that no matter what toon I am running an instance with, something always drops for your toon that you are not on. IT NEVER FAILS! If I am on my mage, paladin loot will drop. If I am on my paladin, restro shaman gear will drop. If I am ....


Ok, I think you get pattern.


On a side note, I haven't played my Death Knight since this past weekend. I guess the good thing about that is I will have alot of blue bar when I decide to log in and PWN. Still, its kinda sad see all of these death knights running around Northrend higher levels then all of my toons. A Death Knight actually won a roll on some plate dps shoulders last night in Nexus.....bastards lol


Song of the day
Kayne West - Gold Digger
Rap

Quote of the day
Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form
-Karl Marx

No comments: