Monday, November 10, 2008

wow blogger achievements and new contributors!


Yes, it has happened. I have unlocked my very first WoW Blogger's Achievement. I am pretty excited about it and hope there are more to come. If you don't know what I am talking about...(Where have you been?!?)...then check out pinkpigtails inn's blog for a full explanation.

I think its a pretty cool thing to do. At the very least it fun to talk about and since I am a freshly new WoW blogger. Its something that I would make my blog better, which is always a good thing.

So there you have it....back to other news...

wtfspaghetti now has two new contributors to the blog, DJ Paul and Nuggs. Both of them have been playing WoW since 2004. You know there wasn't even battlegrounds back in those days right? hah

Nuggs was the first person that got me hooked on this drug we call warcraft. His view points are a little strange and we freaking love it that way. Nuggs mostly does pve and raids everything up to Sunwell. His current main is a protection pally and I know I look forward to all of his comments / posts....mostly because they crack me up.

DJ Paul is someone that I go to with all of my WoW questions. He is the most knowledgeable person on WoW that I see in real life on a regular basis. He mainly focuses on the PvP aspect of the game and has a Warlock and a Priest. Paul is also heavily addicted to fantasy football and is in my FF league. Currently, he is in 1st place, but that will change soon.

In either event, I would like to welcome these contributors to wtfspaghetti. I know they make the blog better.....hopefully we can keep this blog going so we could get some more "Achievements"...

...and so I won't be as bored at work =P

No comments: