Thursday, November 6, 2008

Week 10 Pick'em

So my neat format for my weekly NFL Pick'em with the pictures ISN'T WORKING! How homo! Everytime I publish the post it looks all funky and after 20 mins of trying to fix it...I decided screw that format

Here are my Week 10 NFL Pick'em (This is where you get excited)


Thursday Night - 7:15pm - Paul Brown Stadium
Denver Broncos @ Cleveland Browns
This game is such a toss up its not even funny. Unproven QB, Brady Quinn, will make his first career start in front of a national audience. He might do good, he might suck it up. I am willing to bet he does decent, but his WR's still drop the most catches in the NFL. Denver started out RED HOT this year and have since being blowing ass. Their defense is horrible and now they are playing without their top two defensmen, DB Champ Bailey and MLB DJ Williams. The Browns win this game by a touchdown

Sunday - Noon - Solider Field
Tennessee Titans @ Chicago Bears
All I have to say about this game is that the Titans are the only undefeated team in the NFL and the Bears have to start Rex Grossman. Nough said...Titans win this one by 14



Sunday - Noon - Georgia Dome
New Orleans Saints @ Atlanta Falcons
No Reggie Bush this week, he is still rehabbing - Pretty tough stuff there brother. Anyway, this is my upset of special of the week. I think the Saints are going to take the running game away and Mr. Rookie of the Year is going to light their soft secondary up. Dirty birds by 3


Sunday - Noon - Gillette Stadium
Buffalo Bills @ New England Pats
Big, big game. Winner will more then likely take over 1st place in the division. I still do not think that the Pats are a playoff team without Brady. I also think that Buffalo is a playoff team...that being said I am going with the Bills by 10


Sunday - Noon - Dolphin's Stadium
Seattle Seahawks @ Miami Dolphins
Easy pick here. Seattle is horrible and Miami just won a big game last week @ Denver. I see the Dolphins getting on a roll and I don't think that Seneca Wallace or Charlie Frye is going to stop them.



Sunday - Noon - Ford Field
Jacksonville Jaguars @ Detroit Lions
After losing to Cincy last week, the Jags playoff hopes are dead. So I can see this game being big for Detroit. I don't want to get crazy and actually pick the Lions lol....but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they won. Jags win by 3


Sunday - Noon - Reliant Stadium
Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans
The Texans played like crap against the Vikings last week. Hopefully they have a big day against the Texans....I just dont see that happening. Ray Ray's team should win by 7



Sunday - Noon - Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome
Green Bay Packers @ Minnesota Vikings
Another big divisional playoff game. The Packers are allowing 146.4 rushing yards per game right now. That is pretty scary when you have to play the Vikings....but Aaron Rogers is in Beastmode right now. I think the Green Bay Packers are the better team, so I am picking them. Green Bay by 10.


Sunday - Noon - Giants Stadium
St. Louis Rams @ New York Jets
Ok, lets get real here....The Jets beat Buffalo last week by 10 and lost to the god awful Raiders the week before that. So which team is going to show up this week? Really...its what QB is going to show up this week, Brett or Favre. Rams are out their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd string RBs - That spells distaster for a play-action team like the Rams. Jets win by 17

Sunday - 3:15pm - McAfee Coliseum
Carolina Panthers @ Oakland Raiders
How horrible to JaMarcus Russel look last week? Check out this stat...Last week at halftime, the Raiders only had 13 offensive plays, No first downs and -3 total yards!! That was against Atlanta by the way...lol. I mean that is like playing Madden against someone that has never played before and is drunk. Panthers win by three touchdowns


Sunday - 3:15pm - Qualcomm Stadium
Kansas City Chiefs - San Diego Chargers
ATTENTION L.T. FANTASY OWNERS - He is going to blow up this week. Really...there is no way the Chiefs can win this game. If they do win, then Norv Turner should be fired....real talk



Sunday - 3:15pm - Heinz Field
Indianapolis Colts @ Pittsburgh Steelers
Its pretty sad to say....but I think I am turning into a Steelers fan. Their defense is fun to watch and their offensive is being run by a former starter, Leftwich. I will never say that the Colts don't have a chance because they have Peyton...but I am going with the Steelers at home. Steelers win by 10.


Sunday - 7:15pm - Lincoln Financial Field
New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles
New York Giants are the best team in the NFL right now. You could argue that fact, but you can't argue that are the in the top two. The Eagles do have everyone healthy and it is a divisional game at Philly. I still can't give it to Philly tho...Giants win by 3


Monday - 7:15pm - University of Phoenix Stadium
San Fransisco 49er's @ Arizona Cardinals
Who scheduled this ugly game on Monday night...ewwh. San Fran should lose this game, Arizona is playing too good right now to mess up on National T.V.



I will update this early next week. Think you can beat me? Submit your own and we shall see!

No comments: