Saturday, October 17, 2009

FreakOUT!!

Morning people!

It's Saturday and here at WTFspaghetti we like to make fun of people. It's not hateful or mean. We don't drag it on and try make things uncomfortable for the person...but if its funny and there is a video of it...

Well then we are not to blame. We are just media and our job is to let our viewers know WTF is going on in the WORLD!!!


...of warcraft.


In this particular video, the teenager has just found out that his mom has cancelled his WoW account.

It is called the wow freakout...please enjoy, I know I did lol.



But WAIT!

There is more videos of this kid. He really does have an anger issue and his brother loves fucking with him...its kinda mean but I would probably do the exact same thing if I was his brother lol.

You know you would too...enjoy the follow up as well, where he has been up in a tree for 4 hours...

lol



Have a good weekend guys!

I will leave you with one of my favorite bands of all time, Everclear. Here is one of my favorite songs by them...the video makes me laugh on how old it looks lol. Makes me feel F'N old...

2 comments:

Fish said...

LMAO, I had not seen that at all, my gf showed it to me on youtube. Apparently there is one with special effects thats even funnier.

Unknown said...

HOLY SHIT = bet he rolls alli