Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday's Video Post - Aion, is it worth it?

As you probably already know, there is a new game out. Rather its a new MMORPG game out that is trying to give WoW some competition.

I was never a fan of the others, such as WAR, LoTRs, or Star Wars. They all have some potential and I am sure that they are fun, but its not enough to break my WoW addiction.

I have a few friends that are playing Aion and overall they love it. It is a grind leveling, just as in WoW. However, the game looks amazing and is really trying to balance the different classes out to make it more of a skill based game rather then a gear or another class owning another.

I just watched this gameplay video on youtube. Its mostly pvp encounters and I must say...

I kinda want to try it out...

What do you guys think



EDIT: I can't get the video to fit correctly, so after 5 minutes of trying I am going to say F it. FYI

4 comments:

Syrana said...

I'm enjoying it :)

Ruhtra said...

It does appear interesting and I must admit that I am tempted to take a try at it.

Fighting very hard to resist the urge to try another game.

WTF said...

I just moved and transferred and faction changed for my level 47 lock. So I really resisting...but it looks really fun

I brought the lock over to be more like syrana...she makes Me jealous with her pwnage stories lol

wehavenbeer said...

For Aion Cheats, Aion Dupes, Aion kinah cheats, Aion Bots, Aion Guides, and Walkthroughs click here