Saturday, October 3, 2009

True Life - I'm Addicted to Warcraft

Morning people!

I was browsing the internet and I ran across a pretty chillen blog, Smashie The Pally. He (or she?) had a pretty good article about WoW addiction and all that stuff. What was really great though is that the MTV series, True Life, has a show about being addicted to WoW.

So here is a 10 minute clip of it, its quite eye-opening....I am not sure if I even want to play WoW anymore. I am thinking of selling my accounts...

right...haha

For real though here is a funny video about it. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have tears coming out the corners of my eyes.

Arioch said...

I save Azeroth from dragons...

Jong said...

amg. the accuracy of the details is stunning. hilarious.

Tubby said...

dude, 2:09, we have that bike, and that song is constantly playing in my head.