- As a casual player, I am having alot of trouble finding enough time to get things accomplished in game.
- The past couple weeks I think I have crossed the threshold of causal player to semi-hardcore player. I haven't decided if this is a good or a bad thing, but I am leaning towards bad.
- Raiding in Wrath has been enjoyable for the most part. My favorite part about raiding is actually getting to see the content. Purples are always fun, but there is something about seeing and actually playing the content that makes raiding worth it to me.
- I need a new dps meter. I am not sure what mine is called but it has been getting some wild numbers lately. Any recommendations?
- As far as I know, there isn't any Tuesday maintenance on 12/30/08. This means that the upcoming patch, 3.0.8, will not be going live. I could be wrong, but they usually post it before I leave for work and I checked right before I left.
- Voidwalker boss in Violet Hold is hard to do on heroic when two of your dps are doing below 800 dps. After 4 wipes I left the group, I am too broke to be paying for repair bills. It was the second day in a row that I fail the heroic daily due to things out of my control.
- Wintergrasp is WILD. The only time I did it was with some of my guildies to open the 10 and 25 man instance and I must say...WTFlag. We had 6 FULL raid groups attacking this place through a single hole. I was amazed that we ended up taking it and overall I will give it a 8.5 out of 10.
- This Wintergrasp raid, The Vault, is very simple. Reminds me of Gruuls except much easier. Three trash pulls and bam, boss time. Tank and spank with a enrage time of 5 minutes. Its a dps race, so pew pew and burn him down. Collect your random piece of T7 and on your way.
- Even though we did it with no drakes, Obsidian Sanctum was alot of fun. Well tuned fight in my opinion, GGBlizzard
- Did Naxxramas for the very first time today. Did very well in the short time we had.
- Cleared the Spider and 2/3rds of the Plauge quater. Of course I didn't get any loot, I completely fail at getting drops, but it was really fun to see how everything looked and how the fights were.
- CoH priests do so much healing its REDONKEYOUS. Two restro shaman, similar skilled and geared, were getting DOUBLED by the CoH priest in regards to overall healing in Nax. DOUBLED! WTFspaghetti is up with that uh? I remember reading something that said they are going to get nerf because of this and I didn't understand until now...good lord.
- When the expansion first came out, I created and play a DK for the first two days. Since then I have not touched him and I am starting to get an itch to play him again. I dont know if I really want to with my pally and mage sitting in Northrend with full blue bars. I need to do some deep soul searching with this!
Quote of the Day
"If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane"
- Jimmy Buffet
Song of the day