Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Year at Glance...in regrads to WoW that is...

Morning blog lovers


It is the last day of the year and time to say PEACEOUT to 2008. Time for reflection and resolutions.


I am going to keep this post short so you can take the next 2-3 minutes reflecting on the past year, instead to waste your time reading my boring ramblings and use your time more wisely lol.


A couple of topics to think about while reflecting on the pass year....


  • Did I spend more time/effort playing WoW in 2008 then I should have or thought you would?

  • Your favorite WoW moment or story...

  • Goals. Did I set any that I have not yet completed yet? Remember that level 30 something toon you stopped leveling??? lol

  • What is your best guess on how much gold you have made?

  • What is your best guess on how much gold was completely wasted? (dumb things that you never used, power leveling a profession and then deleting it a couple days later for another one, ect)

  • Overall feeling about your World....................of warcraft

A couple of topics to think about while thinking of things to come in '09


  • How many level 80's will I have this time next year?

  • Is this the year to break the addiction - Will I still be playing WoW by the end of '09??

  • Should I reroll to a different server? Different faction?

  • What are some of my current goals in my slice of the World........................of warcraft

I will share mine and I hope you do the same...


  1. Did I spend more time/effort playing WoW in 2008 then I should have or thought you would? Yes, I always end up spending more time playing WoW that I would like to....Don't we all?

  2. Your favorite WoW moment or story - So many good ones! One of them is when I was on my mage in AV. We won and I had 80 something killing blows and 1 death. I felt like a WoW GOD lol - its amazing what a pocket healer and an AoE class can do lol

  3. Did I set any that I have not yet completed yet? Who hasn't? I have set plenty of goals that I have not accomplished, but I will say that I have completed the majority of them.

  4. What is your best guess on how much gold you have made? O man, I have probably collectively earned over 20 thousand gold if I had to guess.

  5. What is your best guess on how much gold was completely wasted? Ouch, probably close to 5-6 thousand. I am pretty bad at hording gold.

  6. Overall feeling about your World.......of warcraft? Overall I feel great about WoW. I took about 4 months from the game this year, leveled numerous alts, its been really fun and entertaining for me I have to say.

  7. How many level 80's will I have this time next year? More then likely, I will have atleast 4 80 characters. At the minimum I will have 3.

  8. Is this the year to break the addiction - Will I still be playing WoW by the end of '09? Quite possibly, but I have been saying that for the pass 3 years. Who knows what the future holds for my in '09. I am in a transition period in my life and depending on which path I take will dictate if I still play WoW. Simple answer is if I am still having fun with the game, there will always be room for WoW.

  9. Should I reroll to a different server? Different faction? That might be fun...highly highly doubtful. I am on a server with a bunch of real life friends so I don't see that happening.

  10. What are some of my current goals in my slice of the World...of warcraft? I think my main goal has never changed, have fun. No matter if I am leveling fishing or raiding heroic Arthas, fun is the main key.

So there you have it! What are yours?

I hope everyone has a good and SAFE New Years and I will see you guys next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy SAFE New Year to you too!

I'll have to come up with some sort of New Year "looking back" post as well!