It is the last day of the year and time to say PEACEOUT to 2008. Time for reflection and resolutions.
I am going to keep this post short so you can take the next 2-3 minutes reflecting on the past year, instead to waste your time reading my boring ramblings and use your time more wisely lol.
A couple of topics to think about while reflecting on the pass year....
- Did I spend more time/effort playing WoW in 2008 then I should have or thought you would?
- Your favorite WoW moment or story...
- Goals. Did I set any that I have not yet completed yet? Remember that level 30 something toon you stopped leveling??? lol
- What is your best guess on how much gold you have made?
- What is your best guess on how much gold was completely wasted? (dumb things that you never used, power leveling a profession and then deleting it a couple days later for another one, ect)
- Overall feeling about your World....................of warcraft
A couple of topics to think about while thinking of things to come in '09
- How many level 80's will I have this time next year?
- Is this the year to break the addiction - Will I still be playing WoW by the end of '09??
- Should I reroll to a different server? Different faction?
- What are some of my current goals in my slice of the World........................of warcraft
I will share mine and I hope you do the same...
- Did I spend more time/effort playing WoW in 2008 then I should have or thought you would? Yes, I always end up spending more time playing WoW that I would like to....Don't we all?
- Your favorite WoW moment or story - So many good ones! One of them is when I was on my mage in AV. We won and I had 80 something killing blows and 1 death. I felt like a WoW GOD lol - its amazing what a pocket healer and an AoE class can do lol
- Did I set any that I have not yet completed yet? Who hasn't? I have set plenty of goals that I have not accomplished, but I will say that I have completed the majority of them.
- What is your best guess on how much gold you have made? O man, I have probably collectively earned over 20 thousand gold if I had to guess.
- What is your best guess on how much gold was completely wasted? Ouch, probably close to 5-6 thousand. I am pretty bad at hording gold.
- Overall feeling about your World.......of warcraft? Overall I feel great about WoW. I took about 4 months from the game this year, leveled numerous alts, its been really fun and entertaining for me I have to say.
- How many level 80's will I have this time next year? More then likely, I will have atleast 4 80 characters. At the minimum I will have 3.
- Is this the year to break the addiction - Will I still be playing WoW by the end of '09? Quite possibly, but I have been saying that for the pass 3 years. Who knows what the future holds for my in '09. I am in a transition period in my life and depending on which path I take will dictate if I still play WoW. Simple answer is if I am still having fun with the game, there will always be room for WoW.
- Should I reroll to a different server? Different faction? That might be fun...highly highly doubtful. I am on a server with a bunch of real life friends so I don't see that happening.
- What are some of my current goals in my slice of the World...of warcraft? I think my main goal has never changed, have fun. No matter if I am leveling fishing or raiding heroic Arthas, fun is the main key.
So there you have it! What are yours?
I hope everyone has a good and SAFE New Years and I will see you guys next year!